Flashwidgetz


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

shinystat

Thursday, October 15, 2009

sushi king~













12oct09 10-11am eat breakfast with bing~tat ben dan late le...go mamak eat mee goreng..when we wan go back college tat time,heavy rain~>< go in college then sap sai le..my hair sap sap le..lol..go in class then all c me...bing go back take bath lo~tat day i still wan go out~lol...luckily gt bring jacket so jacket sap sai onli,but my shoes sap sai~tutoriol end early..so back home early...then ask carina terus come my hse fetch us..lol..she late,coz she fetch her college fren to lrt station 1st then onli go fetch cheng then us...adrian edi call me le...lol..then we go leisure mall le lo~adrian n choy edi queue up,so juz wait for calling us go in~
tat day we 7ppl eat le RM160~after tat all go home le,oso no go anywhere~

No comments: