Flashwidgetz


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

shinystat

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my birthday~!










wow..now onli post XD
celebrate wif cheng them de...dun hav photo o~nd wait her giv me=p
celebrate bithday early lo..go sunway~
we go eat nando's 1st~then go ice skating~
haha..start tat time im not balance..they laugh me..but after tat i better than them lo=p all make me drop to de floor T.T except i drop myself la...
argh..last round play at there..mr zhu make my hand pain>"<
pain dao..next day hak ching jor T.T
tat day is tired~haha...but i like it..ignore de pain lu..lol
after sunway then we go pasar malam..eat at there lu...n help wen buy thing..n i buy pant lu...keke
my birthday tat day..go college there meet my fren lu..matt belanja me mkn..but he gu hon..haha..juz belanja me eat pan mee...lol..i wan go wangsa walk 1 de mah..he said far..yuet xin owe me cake =p~pui mun bought me a photo album o~^^karmun also n gt 1 photo frame~then dear bought me S.H.E. album^^ n 1 photo album..dad giv RM100 as birthday present XD
so tis year get many photo album..haha..
min tat day go out wif qin ying lo..
24 onli celebrate wif cheng them~go eat korean's food..haha..
last year also go there..tis year also le..saw last time we took de photo there...keke..juz tis time karmun also gt go~~
then we go sungai wang lu~walk walk~
few days also can c dear^^hoho..gd~
long time no c cheng le..haha...karmun also..lol..cheng bought car d~next time can sit her car le..haha..n she start pak tor le..gratz^^

No comments: