Flashwidgetz


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

shinystat

Monday, November 10, 2008

with CARINA n KAR MUN~

me n Kar Mun~
me n Carina~

our breakfast+lunch~lol

today accompany Kar Mun went yayasan selangor there take de cheque....carina oso with us...I went Leisure Mall found Kar Mun 1st n wait Carina came...Carina fetch us...Carina drive so geng...lol...v stuck at de traffic light...coz de lorry...so yeng lor...stuck with de lorry~when de traffic light change green then Carina drive very fast...hehe...coz Kar Mun said behind gt cop...lol^^...but oso nvm lor...not v fault...then arrived yayasan selangor...me accompany Kar Mun went upstair take de cheque...
After take de cheque then v back to Leisure Mall...so hungry tat time...so v back leisure mall ate breakfast+lunch at 旺角~when 1pm Kar Mun nd back to work,so me n Carina just shop shop at Leisure Mall wait 2.20pm watch movie~v watched quantum of solace...after watched nothing to do then wanna back edi~Carina fetch me to public bank 1st then sent me back...hehe...ty Carina~

No comments: