Flashwidgetz


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

shinystat

Friday, November 21, 2008

-Tired-

Tis few days went hospital...so tired~monday accompany mom x-ray examination...but de clinic so outdated,still use typewriter no use computer=.=,old nvm,but de x-ray in hospital is no use de...waste money...then back to de clinic at pertama there de...de doctor said gallstones no dangerous de,if pain then operation lor...no pain then can disregard it...juz c u wan when operation...n said my mom high blood pressure,go to hospital doctor oso wont help her operation...tat night mom pain again...but at night dun hav doctor 1,so tue onli go hospital check again....
tuesday,accompany dad for futher consultation at tung shin hospital...then onli accompany mom went pantai hospital...tat day de doctor is off de,onli do operation 4 other patients...but my mom's fren work at there,so her fren ask de doctor...tat day my mom terus masuk hospital...tat day my mom high blood pressure,so cant do operation,coz 1 night no slp of coz will high blood pressure...
wednesday,daddy start work already,so no ppl fetch me to hospital,then me go there by taxi...11.40am mom masuk operating theatre,then i wait Carina after school eat lunch together...
Carina came to my hse 1st,after tat then fetch Cheng go fun ok cafe eat lunch...about 3.30pm,fetch Cheng back 1st,then Carina fetch me back hospital...tat time mom juz back to de ward...aunty Rene came,stay until 5 sumthing,then she fetch me back oso...tat day daddy nd OT until 11pm...so me n my sis wan drive to buy food 1st then go hospital...but drive till secuirity hse there,dad jus came back...so v return back to hse there wait dad bath...then bought food to hospital...8pm dad back to work...then 10pm Carina fetch me n my sis home...ty Carina
so sry cant go to de gathering....
thursday,9 sumthing already go hospital by taxi...but mommy nd wait until 2pm onli can leave hospital...daddy 1.30pm came,then accompany dad hav lunch...2pm dy,de nurse still haven sorted out...until 3pm onli sorted out...waste my time...
tung shin hospital better than pantai hospital....n tung shin hospital cheaper than pantai hospital...
tis few day so tired....

No comments: