Flashwidgetz


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

shinystat

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DIM SUM~Gamble~Gai Gai~

cheng n me
yummy~

yoggurt+fruits
de love so big~
less karmun~lol
me n kar mun
4 leng lui~haha
gamble~
ang pau~
play cards~
lol
cheng reading magazine~
y we look like tat?lol


yoyo chu7 go out with friends~
8.30am edi wake up...
10am meet at dim sum shop
when i arrived QQ n Carina edi there...then we wait others...lol many "chi dou"...after me is cheng,kin choy,chun fai,yun hui,fei kuan then kar mun...kar mun de most late..."chi dou queen"
12.30pm go Carina's hse...gamble~hehe...win RM2..Cheng win sai...
3.00pm me n Cheng go time square,sungai wang....QQ,Kin Choy,Chun Fai n Carina go fun ok yum cha~
4.00pm go take da tou tie~
5.00 pm eat mcdonald~then continue walk walk~cheng bought a pair of high heels
7.30pm go low yat plaza wait her bf~yum cha at old town...
8.40pm back home~fai fetch me home~ty











No comments: